Friday, January 6, 2012

Wish us luck!


Tomorrow is the big day! Tomorrow morning and Sunday morning I’m going to get my second dose of IUIs. We had the choice to do just one insemination, but I think I’ll feel guilty and wonder “what if?” if I don’t go that second day, as well. The timing and location of this weekend’s events is a little inconvenient, but I suppose it could be worse. My normal clinic is closed on the weekends so we have to travel a little.
My husband is out tonight so I’m relaxing at home and getting ready for tomorrow. I’m going to try to do something calming and relaxing. Doctors have said that the less stressed you are, the more likely you are to conceive. They don’t know me very well! Even during relaxing activities I tend to get anxious and want to move on or something. It’s hard for my mind and body to be in a relaxed state at the same time. I suppose I could look into that more and maybe do some research on ways to do both, but I’ve just never been very good at it.
I need some positive thoughts and prayers. If you’re reading this, send them our way. My heart hurts a little more every month that goes by without a positive pregnancy test. I know I shouldn’t live my life this way, but it’s hard to keep living the life I want to live when all of my thoughts revolve around this. Fingers crossed for a little miracle!

2 comments: