Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sleepless Nights


Today is 4 days past my first IUI. I’m feeling incredibly anxious today. The past few days haven’t been too bad at all. Actually, I felt pretty good. I had two busy and successful days in the crazy world of 7th grade (I’m a 7th grade Reading teacher). Still feeling energized after school, I worked out, cooked dinner and got some cleaning done. Then, today came along. I feel like I want to jump out of my skin, eat the world, cry, laugh, sleep, and run… all at the same time. Make sense?
I haven’t felt any symptoms or anything like that. I know, I know… it’s really early. BUT, in my defense, in the trying to conceive world, people track their symptoms throughout their entire cycle religiously. With the exception of not being able to sleep well and this anxious feeling today, everything is normal. The sleeping thing, I’m sure, has to do with the fact that I can’t stop thinking about the health issues of a few members of my family. Between Alzheimer’s, cancer, depression and our fertility issues, it’s certainly cause for a girl to have some sleepless nights!
Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment