Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Two in One Day!

Here we are... 16 days past IUI. Negative test. No period. This is so frustrating and annoying! I'm almost sure that the test would've shown a positive if there was a chance that I'm pregnant. I'm 99% sure that I'm not pregnant. It's just that 1% chance that is driving me absolutely crazy. Today, at work, I got a really bad headache and felt a little queasy throughout the day. I left work a little early, took some ibprofen and got some caffeine in me and within a couple hours my headache was going away. Oh, and I picked up a test on my way home.

Of course, I'd be late this month... when I'm freaking out about this. I'm going to call my nurse tomorrow so I'm sure she'll tell me to come in for a blood test if nothing's happened by tomorrow. I'm just nervous that if I don't get it and I'm not pregnant, that means I didn't ovulate. With the clomid and an ovidryl shot one would think that's almost impossible. Who knows. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. Fingers are still crossed... but this is just ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, that sucks. Fingers crossed! It's crazy what stress can do to your body, maybe try to take a bath or do something relaxing for yourself.

    ReplyDelete