Sunday, January 15, 2012

Surprise!














Today was my best friend's 30th birthday. Lindsey has been there for me in good times and bad for the past 20 years of my life. She's sweet, caring, funny, understanding and can put up with a lot without losing her temper or treating people poorly. She's awesome. I'm so lucky to have someone like her as a best friend.

Yesterday, Lindsey's sister, mom and boyfriend threw her a surprise 30th birthday party. It went perfectly because she had absolutely no idea. When Linds walked in, you could see the shock in her face and also how happy she was feeling. As she walked over to us, and she hugged my sister, my eyes went directly to her hand. And there it was.... A BIG FAT DIAMOND!!! Her boyfriend had proposed to her that day. Two amazing surprises in one day!

Words can't express how happy I am for my best friend. She was glowing last night... seriously! I've never seen her so happy. She deserves every bit of it.

Keep it up, 2012... I like where we're headed!

No comments:

Post a Comment