Friday, January 20, 2012

13 days past IUI

13 LONG days past IUI. Last night I had a dream that I took a positive test. So, this morning, I woke up and was really excited and feeling good. I took the test at about 5:45 am. Negative. I know it's still a little early, but I've read that so many people that use the Early Response tests get their positives at like 10, 11, 12 days past IUI or ovulation. No such luck this morning.

While I'm crabby as hell about this, I still feel pretty normal. The only weird thing that I noticed today was that as I was reading a story to my class, I had to swallow every few seconds. I couldn't read more than a sentence or two without having to swallow! Excess saliva. It was weird and gross. After I finished the story, I went to my desk and ate some pretzels to try to help it out. Then, of course I really couldn't stop swallowing because I was thinking about. Still no facial breakout which is usually a clear indicator that AF is on its way. Still a few days of hope left.... fingers crossed, again.

1 comment: