Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It was in the house!

Today is 10 days past IUI. All last night I kept waking up and thinking about the stupid pregnancy test sitting in the cabinet. Needless to say, I lost all will power and took it this morning. Well duh... it was negative. I know it's too early, but it's getting REALLY HARD to wait. It's almost like you just want to take it to feel like you have control over something that has to do with the whole situation.

Feeling good still. Normal. Today my back hurt a little bit and then I had weird shooting pains in my breast, but other than that completely normal. Usually, about a week before my period arrives, I break out in one spot on my face. Last month, as soon as that happened, I felt like I knew it hadn't worked. I've yet to break out this month. Could mean nothing considering I'm on progesterone and stuff, but everyday I don't break out, I get a little happier.

I don't have any tests in the house right now. I was tempted to stop at Walgreens so I could take one tomorrow morning, but I resisted.

This wait sucks... unless it worked... then it'll be MORE than worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment