Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School


Back to work tomorrow! I’m not really sure how I feel about all of this. By the end of August, as much as I hate to admit it, I’m pretty much ready to go back to school. Not having a routine in the summer is awesome, but starts to get a little old. So, usually I’m ready to get in the classroom and teach. This year is obviously quite different. Last night was a rough sleeping night again (up from 1-4 and waking up every other hour that I did sleep) so it made for a crappy day. I’ve just felt out of it all day and very lethargic. Imagining having one of those nights and then having to wake up and go to work for the day scares me quite a bit.

We’ve got the non-sleeping thing going on and now the hormones have really kicked into high gear. I have been crying A TON lately. God bless my husband because I honestly don’t know how he doesn’t either laugh in my face or scream at me for being ridiculous. Today, I cried because the battery in my Kindle died. I mean really bawled my eyes out.  As I was crying hysterically about the Kindle, my husband simply got the charger and plugged it in. I would’ve wanted to kick my ass. It was ridiculous.

Feeling the twinkies move around more and more is awesome. Every now and then I feel more of a jab or a kick other than just a flutter. It’s so exciting. Tonight I’m going to try going to sleep counting my blessings… maybe I’ll fall asleep easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment