Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ohana



I love my family. I love us because we stand up for ourselves and each other. I love us because we are strong. I love us because we are bossy. I love us because we talk over each other and think we’re right all of the time. I love us because we know how to have fun. I love us because we appreciate each other and all that we have been blessed with. I love us because we can laugh together and cry together. I love us because we're alike. I love us because we are different. Most of all, though, I think what I love the most is the fact that the SECOND someone calls to say something is wrong or someone needs help, we are all of a sudden in our cars driving to  the person who needs us. We love each other. We’re there for each other no matter what. I have been so blessed with such a strong, loving and supportive family. We wouldn’t make it without each other and we know that. It doesn’t matter if we have differences or little arguments or disagreements here and there. What matters is that we are family and family means no one gets left behind. Thank God for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment