Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hormones and Gay Marriage


I don’t know if it’s the hormones or what, but people have really been irritating me lately. Not everyone. Just people who think they are better than others or people who think that they have the right to judge others. This morning my irritation was triggered by a facebook friend liking someone else’s status about gay marriage not being right or some shit like that.

Dennis and I huge supporters of legalizing gay marriage.  Just this morning I told Dennis that I was going to buy the twins onesies that say “I support gay marriage”. His reply was, “I like it. Make them political before they turn one.” That’s not what I want to do (nor does he… he was kidding!), but we do want to help them become ACCEPTING and LOVING individuals. With so much hate and craziness in the world, our goal is to raise children who will make this world a better place. Maybe they won’t go on to be rocket scientists or the next Presidents of the United States, but they will do their part by loving everyone and not JUDGING those around them. I respect others’ beliefs, but I certainly don’t believe that we have the right to judge others… especially based on the person they choose to love.

Look out world… these babies are going to be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment