Monday, April 23, 2012

Quick update!


Hi all! I know it’s been a while (I love that people were asking me to update!), but nothing much has been going on. We’re all set for our frozen transfer in a couple of weeks. It’s been a nice, little break from everything (except the meds, of course!). The other night I drank A LOT. I haven’t done that in forever. I guess I kinda felt like I’d better live it up now! And I did. It’s two days later and I’m still paying for it. But, anyway, I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I haven’t abandoned the blog. We’ve been busy and I’ve also gone back and forth on certain topics that I may address. For now, just a quick check-in to say that everything is going well and we’re starting to get excited about our next transfer. I think the next couple of blogs will be about my nephew’s first birthday, what NOT to say to people going through ivf, and then, hopefully a night before transfer blog! Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment